Ultrasound Scanning is the test which sends sound waves through your womb to diagnose baby condition. These waves bounce off your baby as echoes. The echoes are then turned into an image on a screen that shows your baby’s position and movements. Ultrasound Scanning look at these different shades to interpret the images and gives you a first glimpse of your baby. Your sonographer may even print out the image of your baby and give it to you as a keepsake. The purpose of the Ultrasound Scanning is to check how many babies you’re carrying, and whether they’re developing normally or is there any risk factor for your baby.
What is an ultrasound scan used for?
Depending on your stage of pregnancy, scans can:
- Check that your baby has a heartbeat.
- Detect an ectopic pregnancy, where the embryo implants outside the womb, usually in the fallopian tube.
- Accurately date your pregnancy by measuring your baby.
- Find out why a blood screening test was abnormal.
- Examine your baby to see if all his organs are normal.
- Diagnose most abnormalities
- Assess the amount of amniotic fluid you have and find out where the placenta lies.
- Measure your baby’s rate of growth over several scans.
Why Choose Us?
Modern Lab & X-Rays is the leading lab center which offers Ultrasound Scanning Pregnancy and help you to get conform your baby is in right position. This is the number one center which uses advance technology to provide the accurate report to its clients. All the technicians of this center are expert to handle your ultrasound with utmost care and help the clients to inform their baby condition, position and detail information. Through latest technology they also provide the scan copy and image to its client and satisfy them with their needs.